Adds a Save button to post editing page, which saves the post and redirects back to the posts list.
- Save button on post editing page.
- Keeps all post filters on redirect.
- No configuration needed.
More information can be found on extension’s page.
- Unpack and upload all files to «/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name» directory. Or simply install plugin through Plugins page.
- Activate extension on «Plugins» page.
- Look for «Save» or «Publish» button, when editing or creating a post.
- Paid extensions support
For any support inquieries and pre-sales questions, please, see our Support page.
- Do you provide support for free extensions?
Unfortunately we don’t have resources to provide support for free extensions. You can, of course, report an issue or request a feature, but there’s absolutely no guarantee, that we will respond. Anyway, feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributors & Developers
“Save Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.