shows or hides contents depending on a specific date and time
This plugin is open source software, and you may actively contribute on Github.
Installation & Setup
Note: This plugin requires WordPress 5
- Upload ‹Schedule-content-block› to the ‹/wp-content/plugins/› directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress.
- Add Schedule Content Block to the content
- Includes everything you want to program your visualization inside
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Schedule Content Block
Contributors & Developers
“Schedule Content Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Improvement. Compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Improvement. Enabled multiple dates, thanks to @carlnewton @acdc20
- Update. Update wp version
- Deploy. github actions
- Fix Bug. Bug compare time picked, thanks to @kgagne
- Improvement. Environment
- Improvement. Update block dependencies