This plugin has two main functionalities.
1. The ability to add, delete, edit and message subscribers via SMS.
2. The ability to add another security layer to your WordPress site.
This plugin is based on our public API: https://www.sendsms.ro/api/#introduction
- Two-factor authentication based on the role of the user with a custom verification message
- Subscription system with widgets, IP-ban, SMS verification, and limitation on the number of requests coming from a specific IP
- SMS history table
- Subscribers table
- Sync subscribers with sendSMS contacts
- Phone field in user edit form
- Send SMS to any number (Send a test SMS)
- Send SMS to your SMS subscribers or users (based on role)
- Both subscribe and unsubscribe widget
Appearance > Widgets:
You will have 2 widgets:
* SendSMS Subscription: add a title and the link to your gdpr page/document
* SendSMS Unsubscribe: just add a title to it
SendSMS Dashboard > SendSMS Dashboard
- General: add your sendSMS credentials here and set the country code of your phone numbers
- User: here you can enable the 2fa system; each field has a description below it
- Subscription: here you can enable SMS verification, change the subscribe message, set an IP limit, or restrict specific IPs
SendSMS Dashboard > Send a test SMS
Here you can send a message to every number.
You can add an unsubscribe link or shorten every link you insert inside the message
SendSMS Dashboard > History
Here you can see a log of every message you sent
SendSMS Dashboard > Subscribers
Here you can see, add, edit, delete and sync your contacts.
The synchronization is not needed if you want to send SMS to your subscribers
SendSMS Dashboard > SMS sending
This is the place where you can send an SMS to your subscribers/ users
- Unzip the folder under
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SendSMS Dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial version