The STN Video oEmbed plugin adds STN Video (formerly SendtoNews) as an oEmbed provider and adds it to the whitelist. This allows users to drop oEmbed links from STN Video into their WordPress posts to add video to their posts.
- Install the plugin either by uploading the unpacked folder to the «wp-content/plugins» directory of your WordPress install via FTP or by using the «Add Plugin» function of WordPress.
- Activate the STN Video oEmbed plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress.
How do I add an embed to my post/page template?
This STN Video oEmbed plugin is meant for the content editors (Classic Editor & Block Editor). To embed in your templates just use the standard STN Video HTML embed code directly in your WordPress PHP template file. No plugin required.
How do I avoid conflicts with cache/minify plugins?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“STN Video oEmbed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “STN Video oEmbed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Rebrand readme & plugin page. No technical changes.
- Add case insensitivity support to resource values.
- Enforce https access to services endpoint.
- Modify whitespace to conform to WordPress VIP coding standards.
- Initial release.