Shopper.com is an online store where creators, publishers, and marketers can manage and monetize affiliate product promotions at scale.
Shopper.com lets you organize and monetize your recommended products and shopping deals so your followers and audiences can find the items they want.
From selling fashion products to educational courses or even fitness memberships, all products are neatly displayed on your own store landing page.
Share your store link on different platforms by embedding them on your blog, putting your product URLs on YouTube, or promoting them on WhatsApp.
You can also use the built-in monetization feature to earn money from your own affiliate links, or take advantage of the built-in affiliate relationships with over 25,000 online stores.
- Custom colors and logo
- Zapier integration
- Unlimited link alerts
- Broken product and affiliate link alerts
- API access
- Auto affiliate monetization
- In-depth analytics
- Google Analytics integration
- Facebook Pixel integration
- Two-factor authentication
See the full list of features here
This plugin provides 1 block.
From the WordPress dashboard:
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for Shopper.com
- Activate Shopper.com from your Plugins page
- Click on the new menu item called Shopper.com
How does this work?
You can think of WordPress as the frontend and Shopper.com as the backend. You still manage your store data inside Shopper.com (e.g., changing products) and those changes automatically show inside WordPress.
After installing the plugin, you can connect your Shopper.com store by following the easy to use wizard. After connecting, you can display your products in the following ways:
- Using the default pages «example.com/store» and «example.com/shop»
- Programmatically through the plugin’s Render API
Is this SEO friendly?
All the SEO best practices have been followed, including semantic alt text, structured data, and indexable content.
Read the full list of FAQ
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shopper.com” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix: Style conflict issue fixes
Upgrade Notification: If you are updating from a version < 2.4.0, please remove the current plugin by deactivating it and deleting the plugin, then do a fresh install.
- Update: Database structure update
- Add: Gutenberg block support
- Update: URL structure update to be more SEO friendly