The plugin fetches the IP address of the visitor from the HTTP header and then it collect more information about that IP address from «»https://ipdevops.com/api/remip/» that returns some information such like: languages, currency, country (and more in future versions)
Very simple to install, simple to use, light weight.
Note: ipdevops.com (public API for iptools) privacy-policy: https://ipdevops.com/privacy-policy
Use WordPress Add New Plugin feature, searching «Show IP Info», or download the archive.
- Log in to your website administrator panel
- Go to Plugins page, and add new plugin
- Upload plugin
- Click Install Now button
- Then click Activate Plugin button
Contributors & Developers
“Show IP Info” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix languages and all shortcuts.
- Changed API endpoint from the service provider.
- Improving the HTTP header sent to the API server for statistic reasons.
- shortcode types are no longer case sensitive, you can write country, Country, CoUnTrY..etc
- Country capital was added
- API call fix
- updating the short codes
- initial release