Simple Donate, by Ethoseo Internet Marketing allows you to easily add PayPal donation forms to your site. By using a shortcode, that can be generated within the visual editor, users can create a multilevel PayPal form, allowing donors to choose from predetermined amounts or select their own, often this can increase donation amounts by prompting donors.
- Donation levels (fully compatibly with Benevon donation suggestions)
- Ability to limit single contribution amounts (useful for political campaigns)
- Shortcode generator built into visual editor (with easy API, for you developer folks)
- Easy integration with Google Analytics
- Multiple currencies
- Simple stylability
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use WordPress to do that for you
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Setup the plugin options under in the ‹Settings› menu under ‹Simple Donate›
- Does it allow multiple currencies?
Yes. The plugin allows every currency offered by PayPal. This may be set up under the ‹Simple Donate› settings found in the ‹Settings› menu.
- Can I set a donation limit?
You can set a one time donation limit, using the ‹Simple Donate› settings found in the ‹Settings› menu.
- How do I add a donation form?
You can add a form by clicking the ‹Simple Donate Button› in the Page/Post visual editor. You can also manually type in the shortcode
[simpledonate ...]more information can be found on the plugin site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Donate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Donate” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release