This is a widget plugin to show recent or popular post into your sidebar or footer area.
It is also support any kinds of post types or custom post type.Just install this plugin go to Appearence > Widgets then add Simple Post Widget into any of your sidebar. Here you will get some options.
1. Post Title
2. Post Type
3. Post Order By
4. Posts Per Page
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesn’t fit into the categories of «description» or
«installation.» Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› screen in WordPress
- Go to Appearence > Widget to add this widget into your sidebar.
- Does this plugin allow custom post type
Yes. You can show any post type.
- Can I show the Popular post?
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Recent Post Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.