Simple Revision Control is a plugin for WordPress which gives the user simple control over the Revision functionality.
- Upload Simple Revision Control to your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress.
- Configure numer of revision using Settings -> Revisions
Should I edit `wp-config.php` file instead install this plugin?
If you are able to edit
wp-config.phpfile or you want to have only one number of revisions for all post types, then please consider do not install this plugin, instead just edit
Why this plugin is better than the entry in `wp-config.php` file?
You can set up a number of revisions by post type. Setting in
wp-config.phpfile allows setting only one number of revisions for all post types. You can add od remove revisions support per post types. At least you can delete unwanted revisions.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Revision Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed settings link on plugins page. Props for tanohex.
- Fixed warning on settings screen. Props for tanohex.
- Added ability to remove revisions – depend on configuration.
- Added ability to turn on revisions for post types without revisions.
- Added filter
iworks_plugin_get_optionsto allow to change plugin base configuration.
- Improved UX on configuration screen.
- Updated iWorks Options to 2.8.1.
- Updated iWorks Rate to 2.1.0.
- Refactored whole plugin.
- Updated iWorks Options to 2.8.0.
- Updated iWorks Rate to 2.0.6.
- Updated iWorks Options to 2.6.9.
- Fixed translation incompatibility.
- Fixed class name error.
- Fixed localization.
- Upgraded iworks_options() class to 2.6.0.
= 1.3 (2015-03-25)=
* IMPROVEMENT: Added Swedish translation, created by Peter from WP Daily Themes
- CHECK: compatibility with WordPress 3.7
- IMPROVEMENT: added revision control to custom post types
- INIT: first revision