This plugin adds PHP session support. Data can be passed from one request to the next.
Functions are provided to get and set items in the PHP session.
Features for Developers
- You can save data from one HTTP request to another.
- the simpleSessionSet($key, $value) function sets a session value
- the simpleSessionGet($key, $default) function gets a session value with a default value if the key is not found
- the session is started in the init action and destroyed in the login and logout actions
There are no additional features supported by Simple Session Suppoprt. The code is simple, small and well documented,
so you can use it as a starting point for your own plugins or themes.
- Use the Plugins, Add New menu in WordPress to install the plugin or upload the
simple-session-supportfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Session Support” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- test with WordPress 3.8
- make it cooperate with other plugins that use the session
- First release.