This plugin requires WordPress version 5.3 or higher! It works best if you also have the Gutenberg plugin installed and up-to-date.
Report issues, or collaborate, on Github.
- Creates a custom post type «Presentation», which will render as a presentation on the front end using Reveal.js.
- Enables the block editor with a «Slide» block, which can be used as a container for each slide in the presentation.
- You can add background colors, gradients, images, even iframes for the whole presentation, but also per slide.
- You can select a font, color, and size.
- If that’s not enough, you can always add some custom CSS!
- You can import a custom font by adding
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=...'); above any other rules in the CSS input field.
- It’s possible to include some notes with every slide.
- You can enter a speaker view which will show the current slide, next slide, notes and timers.
- A lot more options coming soon!
This plugin provides 1 block.
Read all 12 reviews
thanksfor plug in, i am very very need that thing, cause it suport my activity in my site
I installed slides and presentations plugin in my WordPress. created some posts. now I want to add some tags for those posts. how to add tags to those posts. please help me for that.
I used this for a live presentation recently. It looks great! Some of the editing was a little janky (some difficulty placing blocks on the slides), but I believe it will get better. All in all, I think it is a must-have plugin.
Support ist extremely poor. Maybe even ignorant
I prepared one complex presentation using this plugin and thereby got to know it and the (Gutenberg) block editor quite well. I was able to do almost everything I wanted within the presentation itself. Thanks to the author for developing it.
The first version of my review explained that I was enthusiastic about both the plugin and the block editor, but I had decided against using it for various reasons. I have now found solutions to all my issues (Avada have provided patches, and I can use the PDF version for offline use) so have decided to use the plugin for more presentations (porting from an older plugin that is no longer supported).
My only slight worry is that there has been no response to issues raised recently, and it deserves to have a long-term future.
“Slides & Presentations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors