The SocialEars WordPress plugin is designed with your productivity in mind!
Optimize you content directly with the SocialEars Content SEO Optimizer. Quickly get suggestions for a blog or page title using SocialEars analytics combined with a powerful Blog Title Generator.
SocialEars is a radically different approach to social analytics software. By going beyond listening to full conversation analysis, SocialEars paints a clearer picture of what’s being discussed, and content being shared, who wrote it, and the people most influencing the topics.
This helps you listen to the right conversations, discover the influencers in your space, and engage with the people and influencers that that will best assist you in your inbound and content marketing activities.
Learn more at https://www.socialears.com
A brief Markdown Example
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
**The SocialEars WordPress plugin is easy to install and activate
Just use the standard WordPress plugin downloader, and activate the plugin via the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress. That’s all! Once activated the SocialEars control buttons will become visible in the Page and Blog Post edit pages.
When the buttons are pressed during a blog-post edit session, the content is automatically optimized for Content-specific SEO. This will happen in a new TAB. You will be promted to login to SocialEars if you’re not already logged in.
Don’t have a SocialEars login? No problem. On the login page, you can register for a free account.
Social Media and the Changing Social Landscape
SocialEars is a SaaS social media analytics tool-suite specifically designed to improve the effectiveness of Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing strategies. Recent changes to search engine scoring algorithms have dramatically hampered the ‹quick-fix› search engine optimization (SEO) techniques that have been used for over a decade. Major search engine providers are now rewarding quality content with higher organic search. This has brought shift away from SEO towards using quality content as a means to increase search scoring.
Changing to Content Based Marketing isn’t so easy. As everyone quickly finds out, it’s not enough to just post some blogs, white papers, and webinars to a website. The marketing effort needs to engage with the ongoing social conversations. Without this, you’re just sitting in the corner not being discovered. Traffic never increases. It’s no wonder that Content Marketing strategies take 7+ months to show results.
The key to a successful content marketing strategy is
* Find the topics in your Topic space that online Social Voices are talking about, providing opportunities for Topicjacking
* Identify the Social Voices that are most influential in your specific topic space
* Engaging in those conversations in a way that includes your content
SocialEars is specifically designed to assist you in meeting these goals, bringing you higher quality leads and a more educated ‹ready-to-buy› customer.
Discovering the Social Voices that matter to you
SocialEars has introduced a revolutionary improvement in the Social Media Analytics space. For the first time, you can define your own specific analytical domain using SocialEars newest voice discovery technology. By naming a few topics to focus on, you as the user can define where SocialEars should listen. This brings the following benefits directly to you:
- Full monitoring *and *trend analysis in your specific interest space. Discover trending topics allowing you to join and influence the conversation early.
- Influencer discovery and ranking* showing who is driving the conversations specific to your company.
- By including your competition in your sphere of analysis, SocialEars can tell you how your Online Content and Conversations stack up against your competition, providing keen insight on how to improve your rankings.
- Engagement analysis* providing very specific steps in the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Blogging domains on how you Engage!
We call this capability Automatic Voice Discovery (AVD) and joins the proven power of the SocialEars big-data analytics engine with the ability to target and tune the product to your specific domain.
You can easily create a free account at https://www.socialears.com/getting-started-with-socialears/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SocialEars” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release
- Compatibility update for older versions of WordPress
- Testing with 3.8.1
- Image paths correction
- Correct plugin folder name
- Added jQuery dependency