This plugin helps you tailor your notifications and alerts to the users interests.
Automatically send a new post notification or email digest to all users subscribed to one of its categories, tags, or authors.
For each post published, you might not want to send an email to your entire email list.
This plugin will help you segment subscribers to send targeted emails.
Send an email grouping together the latest blog posts relevant to users preferences.
Store locally and send with the provider of your choice, or store and send with mailchimp.
Grow your mailing list and collect subscribers interests : Insert a subscription and category/tag selection form anywhere on your website.
Send highly relevant emails automatically : Notify users when a result for one of their searches, or a post under a category or they’ve marked as relevant to their interests, has been added.
Decide how often you want to send an email digest of published posts : Email frequency matters. You can group together a few blog posts to send at your desired frequency.
You can add a subscription form offering multiple choice categories anywhere you want, if you want to segment your users by post category or tag of interest.
Or, for your signed up users, you can track their recent search queries to be able to notify them if a new post matching one of them has been published.
- [target-categories-form] shortcode : Show newsletter and categories selection form
- [target-tags-form] shortcode : Show newsletter and tags selection form
Mailchimp : Send targeted posts to your audience using Mailchimp
- Download the plugin
- Upload the target-notifications folder to your site’s
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Visit the Target Notifications menu to configure options
- Create a WordPress page and add the shortcode [target-categories-form] or [target-tags-form] to display the subscription form
- Create new posts as usual
- Site members› search queries will be stored so corresponding emails will be sent each time a new post is created.
There are currently no FAQs at this time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Target Notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Target Notifications” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fixes
- Added subscription form shortcode
- Added testing option to send an email for most recent post
- Added option to enable automatic email notification or not
- First version of the plugin.