If you need online booking on your WordPress website, Timely appointment software is for you.
Timely is appointment software for beauty and wellbeing businesses. As well as managing your business, staff, and customers within the app, you can also integrate Timely with your WordPress site to offer online bookings.
Timely’s “Book Now” button and widget integrate seamlessly with WordPress, looking both elegant and professional.
Online booking features:
- Allow clients to book an appointment in just a few clicks. No login required.
- Set up Timely to suit your business, and online booking will support multiple locations and multiple services in the same appointment.
- Set your available appointment time by managing your staff roster.
- Add padding time between appointments for setup/cleanup.
- Add padding time (for prep or setup time) before and after bookings.
- Take online payments through PayPal, Stripe, Pin Payments, DPS Payment Express, Authorize.Net or eWay.
- Send booking confirmation and reminder messages by SMS or email.
- Sync bookings to your personal calendar.
- Set your own lead time and cancellation policies for online appointments.
Visit our website for more information: https://www.gettimely.com
Or get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I set it up?
To install it on your directory, follow these steps:
- Upload the timely-booking-button directory to the /wp-content/plugins/directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
Log in to your WordPress site to get started. Then, follow these steps:
- On your Dashboard click the ‹Plugins› and ‹Add new›
- Search for the «Timely booking» plugin
- Click the Install Now link
Activate your plugin from the widgets menu (Appearance > Widgets admin)
- Once the plugin has been installed, click ‹Activate Plugin›
- Under Installed Plugins you’ll be able to edit the settings for the Timely plugin. Make sure you use the business name that is displayed on your mini website (e.g. doedayspa)
- Once the plugin has been installed it will be available under your widgets. You’ll be able to add the booking button to your sidebar, or add the widget where you like.
Other ways to use the Timely booking widget
- Place for the Booking Button or the Booking Widget in your templates
- Use the shortcode on your Pages or Posts:
- Timely Book Now Button [tbb-button]
- Timely Booking Widget [tbw-widget]
What is Timely?
Timely is appointment software that will save you time and money. Timely is beautiful, backed by world class support and has everything you need to run your business. Timely works on any device anywhere providing flexible scheduling for business owners and easy online booking for customers. More info
The Timely booking button allows you to display a button on your website labelled «Book Now». When the button is clicked the Timely online booking process opens for customers to make new bookings. This process happens on top of your website page – meaning your clients never leave your website.
What is the Timely Booking Widget?
The Timely booking widget allows you to embed the Timely online booking process directly into your website. Customers can make new bookings right there on your web page.
Do I need a Timely account?
Yes, you will need a Timely subscription. You can get started with our 14 day free trial. And even install this plugin while on the trial. Get in touch if you have any questions: email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“Timely Booking Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version of the plugin allows validated entry of account name and selection of button style
- Updated path to Admin preview button image
- Added booking widget to the plugin. This allows adding of iframe based online booking process via widget or embedded shortcode
- Updating capabilities to remove warnings in newer versions of WordPress.
- Fixing mixed content warnings, and adding settings for responsive websites.
- Fix issue with admin jQuery live not supported
- Refactor admin pages to use WordPress Settings API
- Fixes an issue with PHP7.4 where Admin screens were failing
- Fixes an issue with Shortcodes not rendering correctly on WordPress 5.7