Delivering your image assets as fast as possible to users around the world is vital for your website’s success. This plugin replaces WordPress› default responsive image behavior with the tiny.pictures cloud-based image processing service for optimized file sizes and response times.
Your image assets are run through our image scaling and optimization algorithms automatically before being delivered by lightning-fast caching nodes around the world. There’s no development necessary.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› screen in WordPress.
- Use the ‹Settings› -> ‹tiny.pictures› screen to configure the plugin. You can find instructions on how to register with the service, see and edit your configuration there.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“tiny.pictures Image CDN” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Enabled user registration from plugin settings page.
- First version. Production-ready.