This plugin make it easy to embed Toristy booking calendars and buttons on your site. Learn more about the Toristy In Destination Sales & Reservation Software at toristy.com.
For more examples and available options, please visit https://toristy.com/toristy-for-wordpress/.
- Adding a button to an existing page.
- Adding a calendar to an existing page.
- Extracting the full page into WordPress custom pages from Toristy.
- Adding categories and subcategories to wordpress.
- Organising with blocks and fully customising colours/fonts etc.
- Upgrading to 2.0 from 1.x
- Deactivate the plugin before updating to version 2.0.0
This plugin provides 5 blocks.
- Toristy service booking tool
- Toristy Location
From the WordPress plugin directory (recommended):
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress Dashboard
- Search for «Toristy»
- Click Install on the «Toristy» plugin
- Activate the plugin
By direct upload:
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the toristy folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
Use your Toristy api-key in the WordPress plugin admin section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Toristy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Toristy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Enhancement and bug fixes
- Added services count on location list.
- Added types when a category is selected on filter page.
- Re-build and more streamline for better performance and integration.
- Blocks (categories, types and locations) are now merged into one block (Toristy spotlight) for better experience.
- Front-end Pages(Website).
- Added Home-page with search and list options.
- Redesign Filter-page with new search and filter options.
- Redesign Service-page with improved layout.
- Back-end(Admin plugin settings).
- Rename API options from Api settings, also Page Settings to Page Options.
- New and Improved sync option, cache option into API option.
- Added option to run manual sync, clear cache, information about next sync time.
- Added Page options with color, background-color and image upload options.
- Added new tabs (Home services) for sections on the homepage for list of 3 services each.
- Merged Maps Settings and Widget Settings into a single options tab.
- Added Map settings tab to plugin admin settings.
- Added images selection options to service page (Custom Design page only).
- Added tabs to service page [Details, Location, Cancellation] (Custom Design page only)
- Added Google Maps to service page under location tab(Custom Design page only).
- Add plugin settings page with tabs and customizable options.
- Add widget color, font and font-size
- Add service page customization option
- Added main page name(default:Toristy) settings under the plugin settings.
- Add blocks for displaying services from a category, location or type
- Add a block for calenders and buttons to use on a post or a page.
- Added all custom post type and custom taxonomy under plugin settings page.
- Options to customize the look and feel of the service page.