Finally you can retrived tripadvisor reviews and show it in your site with options
(recent or best, limit till 10 reviews)
with a simply shortcode [tripadvisorsc] to put in your widget text or directly in in posts and pages.
Modifing the css you can customize the style of the plugin.
Settings -> Tripadvisor Stream
How do I use this plugin?
You can use this plugin simply call the shortcode and defining the following options in the settings->tripadvisor Stream or definig the options directly in the shortcode
Using shortcode attributes
- name = ‹Restaurant hotel name›
- url = ‹Restaurant_Review-g3334523-d3568537-Reviews-Lo_Stuzzichino-Guamo_Province_of_Lucca_Tuscany.html›
- id = 3568537 //you can find it in the url
- minrate = 2 //the minimu stars for the reviews
- limit = 5 //show only 5 reviews
- lang = ‹it› //show language it or en
- sortby = ‹recent› // show ‹recent’or ‹best›
Manual install: Unzip the file into your WordPress plugin-directory. Activate the plugin in wp-admin.
Install through WordPress admin:
* Go to Plugins > Add New. Search for «TripAdvisor Stream».
* Locate the plugin in the search results.
* Click «Install now».
* Click «Activate».
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tripadvisor Stream” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- added ’sessionStorage› for the reviews so you don’t have to reload from tripadvisor everytime if you have the shortcode in more pages