The Twitter Hashtag Blaster enables your readers to send your content into Twitter conversations surrounding your target hashtag.
Do you run a humor website? Set your hashtag to #lol and start enjoying increased traffic from Twitter. Is your content about #football? #programming? #fashion? #politics? You can target any hashtag you like.
Once installed and activated, go to Settings -> Twitter Hashtag Blaster.
Here you can enter your target hashtag and choose whether the button should be small or large.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‹twitter-hashtag-blaster.zip› to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings – > Twitter Hashtag Blaster.
- On the Twitter Hashtag Blaster settings page, enter your hashtag.
- Check small or large to specify the button size.
- Click Save Changes.
- You’re locked and loaded.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter Hashtag Blaster” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?