User activity logger is a simple plugin which, once enabled, will send you an email whenever anyone logs into or out of you WordPress site.
- Records (in the email inbox) each user login/logout action
- Can be enabled and disabled from the admin panel
- Allows any email address to be used to capture the user activity records
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‹Plugins > Add New›
- Search for ‹User Activity Logger›
- Activate ‹User Activity Logger› from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download User Activity Logger.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‹Plugins > Add New› section, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‹/wp-content/plugins/› directory
- Activate User Activity Logger from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‹User Activity Logger›
- Enter your email address
- Select enable
- Click ‹Save›
- Q: I’ve installed and not getting any emails
A: Click right side menu called ‹User Activity Logger’…enter your email address, select enable and click ‹Save›
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of User Activity Logger will always be free
- Q: Can I turn it off
A: Yes, Click right side menu called ‹User Activity Logger’…select di-able and click ‹Save›
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“User Activity Logger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Minor updates and bugs
Review of menu/dashboard structure and positioning
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ’firstname.lastname@example.org›