IDPay is one of the Financial Technology providers in Iran.
IDPay provides some payment services and this plugin enables the IDPay’s payment gateway for Woocommerce.
After creating a web service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
- Activate plugin IDPay for Woocommerce.
- Go tho WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
- Enable IDPay payment gateway.
- Go to Manage.
- Enter the API Key.
If you need to use this plugin in Test mode, check the «Sandbox».
Also there is a complete documentation here which helps you to install the plugin step by step.
Thank you so much for using IDPay Payment Gateway.
Contributors & Developers
“IDPay Payment Gateway for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“IDPay Payment Gateway for Woocommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
2.2.3, June 18, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.0 And WooCommerce Plugin 6.9.4
- Check Double Spending Correct
- Check Does Not Xss Attack Correct
2.1.3, October 4, 2021
- Updated plugin info.
- Set timeout.
- Ability to change order status after payment.
2.1.2, April 25, 2021
- Change orders status.
- Fix bug.
2.1.1, October 19, 2020
- Support GET method in Callback.
2.1.0, Jul 08, 2020
- Improved double spending checking.
- Compelete downloadable orders after payment.
- Improved record logs.
- Improved display messages of payment status.
2.0.2, May 08, 2019
- Reorganize files.
- Try to connect to the gateway more than one time.
- Log hashed card number.
- Sanitize text fields.
2.0.1, February 06, 2019
- Fix bug.
2.0, February 05, 2019
- Publish for web service version 1.1.
- Improvements in the code.
- Increase timeout of wp_safe_remote_post().
- Fix bugs.
- Send customer information such as phone and email to the gateway.
1.0.6, December 09, 2018
- Change order status to ‹processing› after a successful payment.
- Add ‹Domain Path› to the plugin descriptions.
1.0.5, December 08, 2018
- Solve problem with strings› translations.
1.0.4, December 01, 2018
- Change text domain.
- Add asset images.
1.0.3, November 21, 2018
- Coding Standards.
- Change files structure.
- PHP documentations.
- Use wp_safe_remote_post() instead of curl.
- Translation of strings.
1.0.2, November 10, 2018
- Save and show errors which might be occurred during the payment process.
1.0.1, November 10, 2018
- Save card number when saving the payment details.
1.0, October 15, 2018
- First release.