WP 404 Page Management is a simple plugin which, once enabled, will redirect all 404 page errors to a url of your choice.
- Choose your own url for redirection
- Can be enabled and disabled from the admin panel
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‹Plugins > Add New›
- Search for ‹WP 404 Page Management›
- Activate ‹WP 404 Page Management› from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download WP 404 Page Management.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‹Plugins > Add New› section, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‹/wp-content/plugins/› directory
- Activate WP 404 Page Management from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‹404 Page Management›
- Enter your url address
- Select enable
- Click ‹Save›
- Q: I’ve installed and 404 pages are not being re-directed
A: Click right side menu called ‹404 Page Management’…enter your url address, select enable and click ‹Save›
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of WP 404 Page Management will always be free
- Q: Can I turn it off
A: Yes, Click right side menu called ‹WP 404 Page Management’…select di-able and click ‹Save›
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP 404 Page Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Minor updates and bugs.
- Review of menu/dashboard structure and positioning.
Minor updates and bugs.
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ’firstname.lastname@example.org›