If you like total control of the comments on your WordPress blog without having any extra overheads (like you get with 3rd party spam prevention software) then this is a great tool for you.
- Automatically placed IP address on comments blacklist if administrator marks comment as spam
- Will remove IP address from comments blacklist if spam item is marked as ’not spam›
- When activated, will review all spam comments and place the spammers IP address on the comments blacklist.
All support is provided through the plugin developer’s website.
- Install and activate plugin on WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Discussion in the admin area and review the newly-added IP addresses on in the Comments Blacklist box.
- When you mark comments as spam a user’s IP address will automatically be placed on the comments blacklist.
We’ll continually add to the FAQs when we get feedback from users. Got a question? Let us know.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Spam Blacklister” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Spam Blacklister” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release.