WordPress avatar is now easier by WP Avatar. WP Avatar allows you to use any photos uploaded into your Media Library as an avatar instead of using Gravatar.
- Upload avatar image from your computer.
- Choose an image from Media Library.
- Allow anyone can upload avatar (Subscriber can upload avatar).
- Automagically remove old image when you upload a new avatar (Avoid data redundancy).
- Allow change default avatar.
If you like this plugin, then please consider leaving us a good rating and a review feedback.
If would like, you can follow us on Facebook
- Upload the plugin files to the «/wp-content/plugins/wp-avatar/» directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» screen in WordPress.
- Go Edit Profile -> find «Avatar Upload».
- How to allow Subscriber can upload avatar?
- Go Settings -> Discussion
- Find «Allow anyone can upload avatar», check it.
- Save Changes.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Avatar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed: error can’t upload default avatar if image size smaller than thumbnail size.
- Added: allow change default avatar.
- Initial Release.