WP Configuration and Status is a simple plugin which, once enabled, will allow easy access to key configuration parameters within your WordPress installation.
- Shows the contents of php.info
- Shows the contents of .htaccess
- Shows the contents of wp-config.php
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‹Plugins > Add New›
- Search for ‹WP Configuration and Status›
- Activate ‹WP Configuration and Status› from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download WP Configuration and Status.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‹Plugins > Add New› section, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‹/wp-content/plugins/› directory
- Activate WP Configuration and Status from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‹WP Configuration and Status›
- Choose the tab for the configuration settings you want to view
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of WP Configuration and Status will always be free
- Q: Can I turn it off
A: Yes, just de-activate ‹WP Configuration and Status› from the plugin menu
Q : My configuration is not showing
A : Some hosting providers and WordPress installation may restrcit your access to specific configuration files in which case the plugin cannot show the contents.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Configuration and Status” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Review of menu/dashboard structure and positioning
Minor bug fixes
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ’email@example.com›