Cron Viewer and Manager will help you view your WordPress Cron events right from the admin dashboard
- System Events – View all the system WordPress Cron events scheduled
- Bespoke – View all the bespoke WordPress Cron events scheduled by your plugins and themes
- Next Run – Lets you know when each event will next run and how frequently its planned.
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‹Plugins > Add New›
- Search for ‹WP Cron Viewer and Manager›
- Activate ‹WP Cron Viewer and Manager› from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download WP Cron Viewer and Manager.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‹Plugins > Add New› page, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‹/wp-content/plugins/› directory
- Activate WP Cron Viewer and Manager from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‹WP Cron Viewer and Manager›
- You can view your WP Cron Events in the first tab
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of WP Cron Viewer and Manager will always be free
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Cron Viewer and Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Minor updates and bugs.
- Review of menu/dashboard structure and positioning.
Bugs fixed as confliction with our other products
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ’email@example.com›