The Admin can remove unwanted widgets from your WordPress Dashboard
Using this plugin you can remove below mentioned WordPress’s default dashboard widgets
- At a Glance
- WordPress Events & News
- Quick Draft
Moreover, this plugin allow admin to remove the dashboard widgets created by some popular plugins like Wordfence, Yoast SEO, Broken Link Checker, WooCommerce and Gravity Forms.
- Yoast SEO Posts Overview
- Gravity Forms
- Wordfence activity
- Broken Link Checker
- WooCommerce Status
- WooCommerce Recent Reviews
- Extract the zip file into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory or upload through wordpress back end
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Go to Dashboard -> WP Head Optimizer
- Remove / Disable the extra added links or ulrs or scripts from WordPress default
- You are done. Enjoy Plugin!
If you have any question do let me know on email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“WP Dashboard Cleaner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release of plugin