This plugin will WP Disable Block Editor & enable the Classic Editor and original Edit Post screen (TinyMCE, meta boxes, etc all).
- Disable Block Editor on page and Enabled Old Editor.
- Admin Option for Enabled/Disable Gutenberg Block Editor.
- Unzip the zipped file and upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Dashboard > Settings > WP Disable Gutenberg
This would be an FAQ with the answer below
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Disable Block Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Commit.