WP Events Manager is a powerful Events Manager plugin with all of the most important features of an Event Website.
WP Events Manager Woocommerce supports paying for booking of WP Events Manager plugin with the payment system provided by WooCommerce.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
From your WordPress dashboard
1. Visit ‹Plugin > Add new›.
2. Search for ‹WP Events Manager Woocommerce›.
3. Activate WP Events Manager Woocommerce from your Plugins page.
1. Search, select and download WP Events Manager Woocommerce.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress Dashboard.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Events Manager WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed bug in the feature of Disable changing quantity in cart with only events.
- Fixed bug not create multi bookings when adding many events into the cart.
- Fixed bug not update payment status of booking orders.
- Put the featured image of event into the cart.
- Disable update event quantity in woocommerce cart page
- Improve structure
- Publish WP Events Manager Woocommerce to WordPress