Flashy is an all-in-one marketing platform for e-commerce websites to grow sales.
GROW YOUR MAILING LISTS
Use our intelligent popups to convert your website visitors into loyal customers.
Also sync your Elementor & CF7 forms with Flashy.
AI Product Recommendations
Our new product recommendation feature is designed to help ecommerce stores increase their revenues by upselling and cross-selling products.
We use sophisticated algorithms to recommend related products to customers based on their full activity.
This helps customers discover products they may not have found otherwise, and encourages them to add more items to their cart.
The feature also allows stores to target specific customers with product recommendations, which can help increase the average order value.
With this feature, stores can increase their sales and grow their revenues.
WooCommerce Cart Abandonment
With our solution you can prevent from customer to abandonment their cart, use one of our ready-to-use automations with email and text messages.
Syncing all your data – products, orders and customers.
Add tracking pixels for – PageView, ViewContent, Add To Cart and Purchase, Purchase Updated
COLLECT MORE SUBSCRIBERS ON CHECK & SIGNUP PAGE
Add checkbox on the pages you want to collect consent from your visitor who wants to accept marketing.
- New Feature: Add support for YITH Points & Rewards
- Improvement: Improve sale price for variation
- Improvement: More products information and attributes support
- Improvement: Support bulk editing mode for orders
- Bug Fixes: Few minor bug fixes
- New Feature: Advanced Control Over WooCommerce Statuses
- New Feature: Advanced Control On Coupons Generation
- New Feature: Option to export guests orders
- New Integration: WooCommerce Points and Rewards
- Improvement: Better support for Bundle Products
- Improvement: Bug fixes & improvements
- Improvement: Improve Feed catalog for more information
- Allow to change the default value of accept marketing checkbox
- Improve ViewContent event for product bundles
- Improve UpdateCart event for product bundles
- Improve Feed catalog for more information
- Improve WooCommerce Coupon Code Generation
- Improve Cart Restore (Support specific varitations and variation id)
- API Response error message for 403 code for unverfieid users
- Improve WooCommerce multi currency & subdomain cookies.
2.0.1 – 2.0.2
- Improve restore cart from any device, better coupons usage detection.
- Improve cart abandonment tracking.
- Improve errors handling.
- Minor UI improvements.
- New API version.
- Improve pagination support for large customers (users) base with low-memory allocation.
- Update existing contact profiles.
- UI changes and translations.
- One link to restore cart abandonment from any device by Flashy fingerprint + Elementor support.
- Contact Form 7 Integration.
- Data export optimisation.
- Add checkbox on the pages you want for accept marketing.
- Minor changes.
- New bug fix from version 1.0.24 – Upgrade
- Updating contact information on Flashy if changed on new order.
- Improving cart detection to any change.
- More general settings on when to send events.
- Allow users to control context data and adding more information to each event.
- Add more context to each order + improve export data.
- Add more orders statuses support
- Change location of tracking to backend to remove template dependency.
- Improve performance and bug fix
- Add options when guests make a purchase
- Change functions priority – improvement
- Added custom meta field for subscribing new contact to mailing list
- Improve speed and fix memory limit when importing orders, products and customers.
- Update Cart with Status
- One click install.
- Track when order being updated and attach tracking number from «WooCommerce Shipment Tracking».
- Improving cart updates.
- Creating new customer after purchase.
- Clean product description before export.
- Small bug fix.
- Flashy plugin init.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Flashy Marketing Automation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors