WP Masonry & Infinite Scroll is a very light weight and highly compatible plugin which gives you a bunch of shortcodes to convert your blog pages into masonry layout with infinite scrolling effect.
How to use this plugin ?
Install the Plugin and go to the WMIS admin page to generate shortcodes with our inbuilt shortcode generator.
- Masonry layout with infinite scrolling
- Very light weight plugin. Does NOT slow down your website.
- Highly customisable with inbuilt shortcode generator
- Supports posts, pages, media, custom post types and taxonomies
- Change masonry columns on desktop & mobile
- Customise title, date, image, excerpt, read more link size and colors
- Toggle title, date, image, excerpt and read more link visibility
- Limit blog posts per page
- Select posts & category by ID
- Disable auto infinite scroll & enable Load More button
- Customise loader icon color
- Customise Load More button size & color
- Supports attachment post type with post status ‹inherit› to create beautiful masonry image gallery
Contact us for more customisations.
Feel free to ask any questions in the support section.
Install directly by going to your WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New : Search for WP Masonry & Infinite Scroll
Download the zip file from WordPress Plugin Repo and upload to Plugins > Add New > Upload Section.
Masonry Grid not appearing well?
The masonry grid might not show up well where lazy load plugins are installed or other CSS styles are overriding our styles. If you are facing issues with the look and feel of masonry grid, drop us your query on support forums.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Masonry & Infinite Scroll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Tested on WP 6.0+
WP Masonry & Infinite Scroll, Formerly GMIS.