WP NotesRemover removes the unnecessary notes for example below the comments, comments are closed that non tech users don’t necessarily need to know that.
Just activate the plugin and that’s it. It will hide the comment notes using css.
Svetoslav Marinov (Slavi) | Custom Web and Mobile Programming by Orbisius.com
Please go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New Plugin > Search for: DigiShop and then press install
- Upload the .zip into to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- How to use it ?
Just activate it and it will do its job.
Run into issues or have questions/suggestions? Send post them in http://club.orbisius.com/forums/forum/community-support-forum/wordpress-plugins/wp-notes-remover/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Notes Remover” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with WP 4.6
- Refactored code and split the code into several libraries.
- Removed some widgets that were loading code from an external server.
- Fixed a bug in the uninstall.php which was stopping people from uninstalling the plugin. Sorry, @pazzaglia1 from https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-install-it-doesnt-work-cant-remove-it-no-response-from-developer/
- Tested with WP 4.1
- Changed text point to webweb.ca to Orbisius.com (new company name)
- Made it compatible with WP 4
- Refactored some of the code.
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- Initial Release