Displays a confirmation dialog when plugin are enabled / stop. Display plugin enable / stop logs on the dashboard.
How to use
- A confirmation dialog will be displayed when enabling / disabling plug-ins.
- Logs will be recorded and displayed in the dashboard widget when plug-ins are enabled / stopped.
- The location where logs are saved is saved in / log in the «WP Plugin Confirm» directory.
- Upload the ‹wp-plugin-confirm› folder to the ‹/wp-content/plugins/› directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Plugin Confirm” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed the plug-in name and file path, which is recorded in the log.
- First commit.