Add an SEO-friendly Table of Contents(TOC) block to your posts and pages, which scans headings through the content and creates the TOC automatically. The TOC is a nested list of links to all headings found in the post or page. To use it, simply add a block and search for «TOC».
You can hide the headline «Table of Contents» from the blocks› sidebar and add your own by using a normal heading block.
⚙️ Completely Customizable: You can customize and pick the heading tags which you want to appear on your Table of Contents.
⚡ Super Lightweight: No extra resources are used and it’s highly optimized to automatically add a Table of Contents inside your post or pages.
🧑💻 Dedicated Support: We’ve got an extraordinary support team ready to help you. Ask your questions in the support forum, we’ll get back to you immediately.
- Zero-configuration: Add the «WPWing Table of Contents Block» block to your post and that’s it.
- Minimal and valid HTML output.
- Designed for Gutenberg.
- Style «WPWing Table of Contents Block» with Gutenberg’s native group styling options.
- Inherits the style of your theme.
- Add background and text color with Gutenberg groups.
- Native block support for wide and full width.
- Control the maximum depth of the headings.
- Choose between an ordered and unordered HTML list.
- Toggle list indent.
- Disable the h2 heading of the TOC block and add your own.
- GeneratePress and Rank Math support.
- Works with all popular AMP plugins.
WPWing is a startup that creates quality WordPress/WooCommerce plugins/add-ons you searching for.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- WPWing Table Of Contents Adds a Table of Contents.
«WPWing Table of Contents Block» can be found and installed via the Plugin menu within WordPress administration (Plugins -> Add New). Alternatively, it can be downloaded from WordPress.org and installed manually…
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wpwing-table-of-contents-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› screen in WordPress
How do I change the TOC heading «WPWing Table of Contents Block» to some other words?
Hide the headline in the sidebar options of «WPWing Table of Contents Block». Now add the core heading block before the «WPWing Table of Contents Block».
How do I add a background color to «WPWing Table of Contents Block»?
Use Gutenberg groups and add «WPWing Table of Contents Block» in it. Apply «background color», «link color» and «text color» to this group. «WPWing Table of Contents Block» will inherit these styles. Would you like to use this styled «WPWing Table of Contents Block» group next time you write a post? Convert it to a reusable block.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPWing Table Of Contents Block for Gutenberg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.2 – 26/06/2022
- Update: Change block category to widgets.
- Fix: Refactor code.
- Few minor improvements.
1.0.1 – 18/06/2022
- Fix: Refactor & mark deprecated some code.
- Few minor improvements.
1.0.0 – 08/06/2022
- Initial release