«YITH Slider for page builders» will add cool block oriented sliders to your website. Works with Block Editor.
A flexible plugin that allows you to create beautiful and slick sliders in your site or shop in a few seconds using the block editor.
Check how the plugin works in our free Proteo theme: live demo
- Freedom to create infinite sliders containing a block editor
- Options to customize appearance and behaviour of each slider
For a more detailed list of options and features of the plugin, please look at the official documentation.
YITH Slider for page builders will add a new menu called «Sliders». Here you are able to create and configure all your sliders.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- YITH Slider for page builders
- PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handles the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of YITH Slider for page builders, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type «YITH Slider for page builders» then click «Search Plugins». Once you’ve found the plugin, you can view details about and install it by click «Install Now» and WordPress will take it from there.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the ‹wp-content/plugins/› directory of your WordPress site.
- Activate ‹YITH Slider for page builders› from Plugins page
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
Is the plugin compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress guidelines, YITH plugins are compatible with them.
Yet, we can grant compatibility with themes developed by YITH, because they are constantly updated and tested with our plugins. Sometimes, especially when new versions are released, it might only require some time for them to be all updated, but you can be sure that they will be tested and will be working in a few days.
Contributors & Developers
“YITH Slider for page builders” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.8 – Released on 06 August 2021
- New: support for RTL languages
- New: support for WordPress 5.8
1.0.7 – Released on 22 June 2021
- New: gutenberg block
- New: slides clone feature
- New: slides delete feature
- New: slider height controls
- New: more accurate backend preview
- New: block editor link to visit parent slider
- Fix: redirection issues after slide deletion
- Remove: slider min-height controls
1.0.6 – Released on 16 March 2021
- Tested support for WP 5.7
1.0.5 – Released on 03 February 2021
- Add minimium slider height option
1.0.4 – Released on 24 December 2020
- Fix wrong css class for slider container max width
1.0.3 – Released on 09 December 2020
- Removed deprecated .ready method from scripts
- Support to WP 5.6
1.0.2 – Released on 30 November 2020
- Fix main slider background image not rendered
- Fix ’shortcode› column shown only for slider post type
1.0.0 – Released on 24 April 2020
- Initial release