Insert a table of content in your posts.
You only have to insert the shortcode [toc] in your post to display the table of content.
Please note that you can also configure a text to be inserted before the title of you post such as Chapter or Section with numbers.
Plugin developped from the orginal plugin Toc for WordPress.
This plugin is under GPL licence.
Multisite – WordPress MU
This plugin works with Multisite installation
- German (Germany) translation provided by internetfreak, ChristopherKbel, GLassnig, K.R.Lembach
- English (United States), default language
- Spanish (Spain) translation provided by Jan-ErikFinlander
- Spanish (Mexico) translation provided by RobertoRamrez
- Finnish (Finland) translation provided by Jan-ErikFinlander
- French (France) translation provided by SedLex
- Italian (Italy) translation provided by jkappa, DipSTF
- Dutch (Netherlands) translation provided by MarcelJansen
- Romanian (Romania) translation provided by Adrian
- Russian (Russia) translation provided by Limych
Features of the framework
This plugin uses the SL framework. This framework eases the creation of new plugins by providing tools and frames (see dev-toolbox plugin for more info).
You may easily translate the text of the plugin and submit it to the developer, send a feedback, or choose the location of the plugin in the admin panel.
Have fun !
- Upload this folder content-table to your plugin directory (for instance ‹/wp-content/plugins/›)
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‹SL plugins› box
- All plugins developed with the SL core will be listed in this box
- Enjoy !
- Where can I read more?
Contributors & Developers
“Table of content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Table of content” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- NEW: Update the core
- NEW: icon
- NEW: delete content on uninstall
- NEW: How to
- NEW: improve the default CSS
- IMPROVE: Enhance the look
- NEW: List of excluded class ! you may exclude some header by indicating their class
- NEW: remove existing id of the header and keep the other parameters such as style or class
- NEW: The HTML will be stripped whne computing the toc
- NEW: Various enhancements
- BUG : Take in account title that are not simply <hx> but also <hx class=’foo›>
- The modification of the title is optional if the [toc] is not added in the page
- Now compatible with HTTPS site
- URL of the former plugin is updated
- Update of the core
- Lighten the plugin and add translation
- Avoid Inline style. Every style is in a css file
- h2 is not necessarily the first style
1.3.0 -> 1.3.6
- Correct a bug with some installation and the button
- Add a button in the TinyMCE
- Delete options and database upon uninstall
- Multisite support
- Update of the framework
- Update translations
- Major update of the framework
1.2.0 -> 1.2.5
- Bug correction (open_basedir restriction)
- Change the creation of the link id …
- Improve the English text thanks to Rene
- Each level may be stylized with custom CSS
- The HTML/CSS may now be modified to fit your need
- The size of the entries may be configured
- The color of the entries may be configured
- Improve the information interface of the Core
- Add translations for the core
- SVN support for committing changes
1.1.0 -> 1.1.6
- Russian translation (by Limych)
- Italian translation (by Jkappa)
- Major update of the core (beta SVN support)
- Fix a bug in computing the hash of the plugin and the core to determine which one is the most up-to-date
- Update of the core plugin
- Correction bug for the numbering in the RSS feed
- ZipArchive class has been suppressed and pclzip is used instead
- Ensure that folders and files permissions are correct for an adequate behavior
1.0.1 -> 1.0.8
- Thanks to Vincent (http://www.vincent.mabillot.net) a bug in the numbering have been corrected
- Feedback have been improved to show the configuration of the submitters
- Update of the framework
- Correction of a micro-bug (nothing to worry about)
- Enhance the internationalization
- Improve stability
- Correction of the bug when a plurality of plugin use the same framework
- Correction of a bug in the load-style.php which change dynamically the url of the image contained in the CSS file
- Enable the translation of the plugin (modification in the framework, thus all your plugin developped with this framework can enable this feature easily)
- Add the email of the author in the header of the file to be able to send email to him
- Enhance the localization of the plugin
- Add the French localization
- Add a form to send feedback to the author
- Update the framework with a new version
- First release in the wild web (have fun)