Do you want to monitor your server without using SSH?
Don’t you know how to use difficult commands? (looks like a spell!)
OK! Leave all to this plugin!
«Server Status» adds widget like ‹uptime› command in Dashboard and Network Admin Dashboard.
- Currently, only RHEL/CentOS is tested. And OS X is tesing now! (The number of tested OS will increase shortly.)
- PECL Zend OPcache users, please add server-status.php to black list! Otherwise, there must be segmentation fault.
This troublesome process isn’t required on PHP5.5!
- PHP 5.2 users, your version of PHP is no longer supported.(Detail) If you’re using such older version, this plugin nags at it!
- Upload the
server-statusfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- Why doesn’t this plugin work with more server OS?
I don’t have enough money&time to adapt this plugin to these OSs.
workedreport and bug report is welcome! Please send me detailed information.
Contributors & Developers
“Server Status” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Minor Bug Fix: Not working before PHP 5.4.0
- Bug Fix: Not working before PHP 5.4.0
- Initial Beta Release