With WP Post Redirect you can make a redirect when accessing your posts and point to an external link.
When activated, you will see a new metabox in the «New Post» screen, that allows you to set a new url where the user should be redirected. Simply and efficient!
- Upload the entire folder to the ‹/wp-content/plugins/› directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‹Plugins› menu in WordPress
- All done! Now in your ‹New Post› screen there is a new metabox. Enjoy!
Contributors & Developers
“WP Post Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WP 5.9 compatibility check
- WP 5.6 compatibility check
- Minor improvements
- Version and compatibility dump
- Plugin reload
- Repository Readme Fix
- Added Presstrends I/O (modified version)
(!) = Important Update